Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
I rented a house with Parkers in Hucclecote for nearly 4 years and they are absolutley wonderful, cant praise them enough. Only leaving them as the landlord decided to sell and they didn\'t have any other similar properities on their books at the time, otherwise I would of stayed with them forever. Everyone in their office is lovely and helpful, especially Clare and Jonathan.
They were always happy to schedual inspections around my working hours.
The only problem I ever had there was a part of the fence being blown down in some heavy winds and that was dealt with immediately. They are a pleasure to speak to and always have time for you.
The new estate agent we are moving with has giving us nothing but problems, missing appointments and forgetting to check references, all things that would never happen with Parkers. They are really efficient and make renting with them a stress free and pleasent experience.
They also tried to arrange for us to buy the property and although we couldn\'t quite afford to go ahead in the end they were so helpful and did everything possible to try and help us.
I would recommend them to everyone and would give them way more than 5 stars if possible! If I ever need to move again Parkers would be my first choice everytime and I just wish my new estate agents were as nice as Clare and Jonathan

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 5! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 5