Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
First time I came to the Martin & Wright was end of February 2012. I had to find a studio flat and I had only couple of weeks for that ., also my budget was limited. I left my contact details and information what kind of property I was looking for. I got a call back in few hours., and i made a viewing appointment straight away.
Stuff was very welcome to me and very helpful. Danuta Mirska helped me with all paper work and preparing a contract so in couple of weeks i was enjoying very lovely apartment.
Everything was done very officiant and quick. Yeah later when i received an email with offer to renew my contract i decided to do it without any doubts . With a great help from Susan Whitmore we`ve done it during a week.

I would like to say that all stuff is highly professional and very helpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead