Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
I was thoroughly impressed I am by the professionalism and attitude of our Negotiator - Bradley Golshhi. Bradley managed to secure my wife and I a property we are very happy with, in an ideal location and at a great price. Although we had a good idea of the type of property and area we were looking for, Bradley was able to quickly absorb the information. After our short meeting on the Wednesday he called me in the evening to update me on the search and the following day offered a range of properties - all of which met our expectations. On the day of the viewings Bradley was extremely friendly, courteous and attentive to our needs - always ensuring we were comfortable and offering refreshments. He not only demonstrated an excellent knowledge of the Shoreditch rental market, but also went out of his way to show us the crucial nearby amenities and facilities. It is this type of local knowledge and ¢â‚¬Ëœfeel' for a place that you just can't acquire from your own research. Overall he greatly assisted us in our decision-making and made the entire process a pleasure. I find that in general people are quick to complain, but very rarely give credit where it is due. When I next move I will not hesitate to return to Foxtons.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Foxtons Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Shoreditch