Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
We had a damaged spare toilet and when Martin & Co. arranged a plumber to arrive on Friday afternoon because they said they couldn\'t send a plumber at the weekend. After my other half used holiday to have the Friday afternoon off, we had to call Martin & Co. to ask where the plumber was. They called back to tell us he was stuck at the earlier job and would call us. The plumber then called us 5 minutes after and stated that he had completely forgot and would arrive on Saturday morning instead. Saturday morning came and when he arrived he had no idea what he was doing. I\'m no plumber but I had to describe the problem and the fault he would need to rectify. He damaged the toilet cistern and tried to glue it back to the wall with no more nails, created a leak that was never there and left dirty rags all over the bathroom and still the actual problem remained.

After we called Martin & Co the next day to let them know what had happened they continued to completely fob us off changing their story over what was happening and even though they told us originally that they would not send the same plumber, they have now arranged the same plumber to be sent out and yet again my other half has to use another holiday to greet the plumber.

Martin & Co