Jan 08,2013
Jan 08,2013
There were quite a few issues regarding the existing tenant leaving the property and the new tenant moving in. I was unable to deal with them as I was away from Bristol at the time. The staff from CJ Hole kept in contact with myself and the tenants and managed, even though Christmas was upon us, to sort everything out and keep all parties happy. The move in and move out went smoothly, all the paper work arrived promptly and everything was handled professionally. The amount of detail that CJ Hole provided was superb and there was nothing left to chance. Both Claire and Holly handled a difficult situation with ease and fedback everything to me which enabled me to put my trust in them and breath a sigh of relief. If they were unable to answer any of my questions they would seek advice from Karen Rupprecht and either she or one of the girls would get back to me promptly. A very good service was provided and I will not hesitate to use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch