Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
Was told that the seller of a property would accept £125k bid of mine, which is what I did. Gave solicitor details and found mortgage via advisor. Advisor contacted Julie Twist and said they would call him back. They ignored him for about 1 month. I tried to contact Sales Negotiator Natalie Bamford three times, leaving messages etc. Nothing. Wasted a total of 600 miles travelling with children and my parents to see this property and look for furniture, what do I get at the end of this after two months? Well, according to the manager Jamie, "there are no records of the deal being accepted, in fact, it was declined".
Avoid Julie Twist like a sheep would avoid the butchers. You have been warned.

PS. I also booked two viewings, and both of which were cancelled AFTER I drove 100 miles to Manchester on the day.
Er... contact me?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office! To leave a new review of Julie Twist Properties Head office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Julie Twist Properties Head office