Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
Both (TJ and Faz Junjua) trapped me. I paid them a month holding deposit in advance before viewing the property at 17 St Georges Road, Forest Gate (which they told me that is the landlord\'s condition) on 18th December 2012 and went through credit check with FCC Paragon, TJ informed me the landlord is happy with the credit check outcome and agreed to arranged a viewing on 23rd December 2012 at 13:00 hrs. No one turned up, TJ\'s mobile is switched off till today, they are not replying to my email\'s. The office at Leyton is closed. My present letting agent and landlord is after my back.
They could have contacted me, saying the property is gone if I need further assistant to find an alternative property. Or arrange the refund.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lexton Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Lexton Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lexton Property Services Office 1