Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
My property purchase went through quickly and professionally without any fuss, but i was particularly impressed, post-puchase, when I needed some help with keys and Tom went well beyond the call of duty to help and solve the problem. it\'s service and attitude such as this which separates the excellent from the just okay.
By: Townends Estate Agents
Jan 09, 2013
Dear J,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to James and Tom as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Staines