Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
Hello prospective ladlords/ landladys...
I\'m very keen having read the reviews detailed by these poor tenants that Dawn\'s unscruplulous and unprofessional manner is highlighted to dissuade future landlords/ clients from using LA lettings in the future.
I signed up with Dawn in 10/10-to her credit she found me rather wonderful tenants. These tenants complained regards two small issues that they wanted fixed at some point as early as January 2011. By January 2012 these issues had not been fixed and the tenants started contacting me direct explaining that Dawns manner was offhand, rude and entirely unhelpful in securing repairs to MY property. Something I was paying her an 11%management fee- i.e £70+ to sort out.Speaking to Dawn she told me the tenants were overly fuss, that the repairs required-were minor and really \'\' in the grand scheme of things not that bad\'\'. I explained to Dawn that as a landlord the integrity of my property was just as important as the happiness of my tenants but eventually once the tenants wrote a complaint letter regards her I severed Dawn\'s contract and completed the repairs myself! Landlords beware!
A few points for Dawn below- Inadequate duty of care and obligations to me as a client landlord and not meeting my aims or needs- also neither treating my clinets nor myself with fairlness or integrity. You did not have an in hosue complaints procedure -this should be readily available for me and the Property You did not provide me with appropriate, regular statement of income and expenditure in fact you often forgot statements as well as renumeration some months. You failed to keep suitable records of repairs, maintenance etc carried out on behalf of the client and in fact did not ensure any air of urgency required in carrying out jobs regardless of the perfect initial presentation of the property. Finally and most damnable is your reluctance/ refusal to pay over to each relevent party any amount of the deposit deposit that is not subject to a dispute, as soon as administratively practicable!!!!
By: LA-Lettings
Jan 24, 2013
We have absolutely no interest in becoming involved in an on-line war with Ms T Granger but we have been advised by a memeber of staff who monitor this site to add our own comments. Please note: "There are always two sides to a story and somewhere in the middle you will find the truth"!! Also, if these on-line posts, e-mails and texts continue, I will have no alternative but to report Ms T Granger to the authorities and landlords registration for harrassment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of LA Lettings ! To leave a new review of LA Lettings , please click the link below !
Write a review for LA Lettings