Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
I would strongly advise avoiding Franklin Cole. We have lived in their property for less than six months and the amount of issues we have had could take me all day to write. They are not concerned about the welfare of the tenants at all.
We have had issues that should deem the house uninhabitable and the desire to help isn\'t there.
We have found them very evasive and whenever they do come out to look at the problems they send an aggressive unqualified handyman who never actually fixes the problem. He simply paints over it.

For your well being and your health, I strongly recommend you go anywhere but here.

Good luck with your search.
In this world, there is enough cruelty, enough greed and enough people trying to get what they can at the expense of someone else\'s misery. I beg you, stop what you are doing, act professionally or choose another profession.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Franklin Cole Office 1! To leave a new review of Franklin Cole Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Franklin Cole Office 1