Feb 09,2010
Feb 09,2010
I am absolutly disgusted by Solitaire and their customer service skills! I have been trying to contact them for two days now by phone and email and as of yet I have still not spoken to anyone!! Meanwhile we still have to pay service charges even though we have broken fence panels backing onto our communual garden and poor paintwork, carpets etc in communal hallways. This company does not even deserve one star... disgracefull!!!
By: mad
Mar 17, 2010
I have excactly the same problems in Clacton on Sea, also the outside of my block was painted last year, I complained as to the standard of the work and said that if I had hired the tradesmen I would not pay them, I had no reply from Solitaire, suprise suprise! but they still want my maintenence money which has more than doubled in the ten years I have lived in my flat.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1