Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013

Avoid at all cost
These are the worst estate agents I have ever come across. They lied to us, were unprofessional & inefficient. They never returned our calls and were never helpful. Their staff cut corners, avoid work and are keep leaving so you are always dealing with someone new who\'s unaware of everything. Each and every time I had to deal with any one from Cubit and West I was frustrated and angry. Avoid at all cost

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 19! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 19, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 19