Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
I have been letting my flat through Whitegates for the past 3 years (as a consequence of a friend recommending them to me). I had had no previous experience of letting out a flat and wanted an agent who would take care of me - as well as my flat.. The staff that have I been liaising with (Laura and Gail) have taken all the worry and anxiety away from me and I have not had to worry about my flat at all. Whitegates lettings have provided advice and guidance and have dealt with contracts, queries and routine repairs on the flat efficiently and adeptly. Whitegates found a reliable and responsible tenant, within a month of me approaching Whitegates, and the tenant has been in the flat for the whole of the three years - with no difficulties whatsoever. The agency have been friendly and professional throughout and I have recommended their services to a number of friends and colleagues. In my opinion Whitegates Lettings offer an excellent service and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
By: laura daives
Jan 09, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, we have appreciated your business over the last 3 years! Please keep recommending us to friends!

Kind Regards,
Laura Davies

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26