Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
Overall the experience was ok. This sale was meant to complete in 9 weeks, we\'re now completing at 19 weeks. The main issue was at one stage we were under the impression all that remained to complete our purchase was an outstanding electric test certificate, this took several weeks to supply. Once it was supplied we were then informed there was an issue with the ongoing purchase. Whilst we appreciate delays can happen, we feel as though the delays were not pro-actively communicated and we were always having to remind people to provide an update.
I need an option for undecided. I wouldn\'t recommend them but that is not to say I wouldn\'t use you as I now know what to expect.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Lettings Office! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Lettings Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Lettings Office