Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
My husband and I initially dealt with James Maker. We couldn\'t be more pleased with the service from James. He is always professional, plus is extremely prompt and accurate when responding to our questions. James even took the time to respond to a silly email from me with a photo of our windows being washed. (From the interior, the broom looked like a giant bug attempting to invade our flat.) Mark arrived on the scene later and we have received the same courteous, professional and prompt service from him. James and Mark are diligent in keeping my husband and I informed. (They email and call us both which is time consuming, but as my husband is often out of town and not especially great at responding, the extra care in notifying both of us appreciated.) We made a change in how our rent was paid and Mark took the time to give us a courtesy call regarding our bank account. I would definitely recommend Fair-Way Lettings!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1