Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
I will never deal with this company again. They spoke to me like I was scum - she was extremely offhand and obnoxious. When I complained I got a defensive email back. There is no way of complaining constructively to this company and getting any constructive feedback. I was appalled by the way I was spoken to. I was told I could not have a viewing at this property because my house (I am landlord of my own property too) had not yet rented out. Even though 2 days later it was rented out and I needed to move somewhere else. An absolutely terrible experience. If there was an ombudsman to complain to I would be doing so
I complained to this agent, but my complaint was never investigated. Indeed I received a response 10 minutes after I sent it. The response was defensive and did not address all of the issues I raised in my complaint. I suspect that it was the same person who I spoke to that also responded to my complaint. There needs to be a clear contact for addressing complaints too, as they do not appear to have a procedure for addressing this. I will not be treated as scum and then just left in limbo. They need to be far more professional in their dealings with the public.
By: Jaclyn Griffiths
Feb 01, 2014
We are very sorry to hear that you experienced any difficulty whilst dealing with our branch. Here at Prestatyn Beresford Adams Lettings we pride ourselves on the quality of our service and our excellent customer service. Where a customer is not fully satisfied with the service provided and we have a stringent procedures in place to assess, document and deal with this. I would encourage you to contact Jaclyn our Prestatyn Branch Manager on 01745 887166 directly to see how best we can resolve this matter.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beresford Adams Branch! To leave a new review of Beresford Adams Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beresford Adams Branch