Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
I used Omega against my better judgement. Every review here is truthful, they are a terrible agency. I think I knew moving into a dirty flat I was going to be in trouble, so I took photos of everything. They refused to give me a copy of my tenancy agreement before I moved in, if I wanted to read it I would have to go to their office to read through it. The worst thing about our flat was the single glazing & lack of curtains. They refused to help out in anyway, we froze through the winter and mould grew in and around the damp windows. The best day was when the lock fell off our front door & we got locked in our flat. It wasn't dealt with any urgency, and we sat in our flat on a work day, unable to get out which must go against health and safety. They informed us they were putting up the rent by £200 each towards the end of the tenancy so we made our own arrangements to move out. They owned every flat in the building and the top floor was plagued by damp, and water pipe bursts. They told us at the end of our tenancy they'd given us the wrong gas meter number and so we'd been paying the top floor's gas (Omega had labelled the meters themselves). They don't act in a professional way and it's very unfortunate that they own so many properties in North London.
By: mummyof4
May 30, 2013
call me 01273884496 . I don't care if Viktor /vas sees, Im currently trying to sort loads of rubbish, very familiar, but I can add to what you know! That I found out! bad , really bad! Islington council want him, but no one will stand up and ignore the bully tactics!
By: mummy
May 30, 2013
Hi feel free to contact me! Since last july , we have had nothing but trouble! Found out some amazing things . Avalon are run by Vas, Viktor Demonstheous, then you are told hand over a fee to Omega property management, (owned by vas) Council are aware, but due to the threats after signing tenencies people are to scared to follow up! They want him! Just cant get him, I piddled off that no one willing to stand up and sort out for future tenents, We are trying to sort before tenency up , the fact we have paid lots for the whole building , due to the fact he never had permission to convert 6 bed house to flats! So the poor utilitie companys flagged up fraud! The person who found the property was unaware of any of this , until I found it starnge the same phone numbers were given to us . Took me 2 mins. Feel free to call me on 01273 884496 ! No problem. I will tell you everything Ive done, tried to sort and know! But please, get a tent, its better!
By: Gaby01
Apr 27, 2013
Hi Eleanor - I am a previous tenant who also had serious problems with Omega properties and funny you mention a "mix up" with the gas meter as they said the same to us when moving out of the flat and i am sure now this must be a scam to get more money... I would be interested in talking to you and all who have problems with Omega, i think there is enough people they have ripped off to really build a case against them and put them out of business for good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Residential Office 1