Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
I sold my property through this branch of Cubitt and West at the end of 2012. The property was marketed exactly as had been described and the \'for sale\' signage and property details were prepared in very quick time. On the \'open house\' day no less than eight people (excluding the purchasers) saw the property which I thought very good for the time of year, and feedback from each and every prosective buyer was sent to me immediately following the day. There then followed a period during which I actively searched for a suitable new home, and during this time I was kept informed of any developments regarding the purchase of my property in a timely way. A second viewing was also arranged for the purchasers with the minimum of fuss. As luck would have it, I have been unable to find a suitable new home and have withdrawn from the sale, and this too was handled with tack and sensitivily by Cubitt and West. Finally I would add I was impressed throughout by the \'team work\' in the office with everyone ensuring they had the most up-to-date information before answering my queries. The team was at all times pleasant and acted openly and honestly. They were a pleasure to deal with and I thoroughly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 20! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 20