Jan 07,2013
Dan Crowley
Richard Crowley
Jan 07,2013
friendliness of everyone associated with the business. Moreover, i felt that my interests were taken seriously. That is, i was not treated as an anonyous entity. We have been using them for over 5 years now to rent out our property and we have never had a problem. My continued confidence is grounded in the fact that they keep me up to date and take care of my tenants needs. I am particularly impressed that they are reliable in finding me great tenants that look after my property. It is in this regard that i feel that they are protecting my best interests. For example, the rent has always been paid, the property has been beautifully cared for and the maintenance side handled with care and professionalism. And above all, everytime i have had to liaise with property world i have only ever spoken to the same four people, dan, richard (the two owners), andrea and sarah. And they have always know exactly what has been going on with my property. This level of continuity is exceptional and i have no hesitation in recommending them to friends and family.

Property World