Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
I am a new tenant of Whitegates West Derby Letting\'s in Liverpool and have recently received an excellent service from them throughout my recent house move into one of their rental properties just before Christmas (2012).

I had viewed a property of their\'s previously that did not really match my requirements as the property was too small for my family. I asked them to bear me in mind for anything larger that become available which would match my requirements better and sure enough, I received a personal alert about a new property a few weeks later that had become available with the opportunity to view it.

It was a large property and matched my family\'s requirements perfectly. I was interested straight away. Whitegates dealt with everything with attention to detail and a very professional, friendly and responsive service with a personal touch. They where very quick in dealing with the Landlord and responded to me extremely efficiently with any questions I had. They where very patient in allowing myself and my family several viewings of the property beforehand when we required another look or simply wanted to measure up. They even arranged a great deal via Virgin Media for tenants which I was pleased with

The Customer Service of the staff so far has been excellent and they have attended to any queries I have had during the moving in period and thereafter with urgency and professionalism.

I would wholly recommend Whitegates Lettings to other potential tenants looking for a property to rent. Having had a really bad experience recently with another Letting Agency not so far away, I was relived that I have now found a service which is everything a tenant would expect from a Landlord / Management service and more.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26