Jan 06,2013
Jan 06,2013
I bought a property through Paramount before Christmas 2012. As a first time buyer I was slightly nervous about flat purchasing process. However Lionel Stoll has been extremely helpful and made everything so much easier. He has proved to be very knowledgeable about the property, the market and the area. He answered my 1 million questions in the most prompt and professional manner. Unlike many other agents, he isn\'t pushy or \'trying hard\'. But is there to help whenever needed. Even though due to some reasons, e.g. public holiday and some other minor issues, the purchase took slightly longer than expected, I think Lionel has done a wonderful job to make the process smooth and stress free.
I will not hesitate to recommend him and Paramount to my friends in the future.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London