Jan 06,2013
Jan 06,2013
My wife and I are just glad with what we have got as service from the Staff member Christine Delahunty. I can\'t tell about Acorn but this woman was fantastic in delevering the service that has helped us a lot. From the beginning to the end, it was ofcourse a journey to hunt the dream house in London. Luckily we\'ve got it. I don\'t know whether it was the fact the we\'ve paid the rent upfront but I have personally got more than I expected.

I am very glad with Christine Delahunty since she helped me a lot from the day we were in contact and the day she handed me the keys. She came along in the night after her office hours to make me check in. What was touching was the fact that her small dauughter was waiting alone in the car. So thanks you a lot Mrs. Christine Delahunty. We were glad to do business with you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 17! To leave a new review of Acorn - New Homes Office 17, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acorn - New Homes Office 17