Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
Please please avoid unless you want to be a stressed landlord. Andrew Louis persistently failed to send regular rental statements despite many requests. Don\'t answer the phone, don\'t respond to answer phone messages. They let our tenant get into arrears and didn\'t chase the rent. Now we have had a new tenant for the past 4 months and we have not yet received ANY rent or ANY statement despite many requests. When our property was vacant between tenants they ordered property refurbishments without checking costs with us. We are at our wits end. No rent, no statements, no replies to our many requests.
By: Zoe Halford
Jan 24, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam

I am the recently appointed Head of Property Management and I am assuming from the term of the tenancy that you refer to this means that you are a current landlord of ours. I would very much like to meet with you and discuss the comments that jyou have made. My name is Zoe Halford and my direct line is 0151 330 5348 or I can be reached on

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1! To leave a new review of Andrew Louis Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrew Louis Office 1