Jan 06,2013
Jan 06,2013
Totally unprofessional!! I am an experienced property buyer and this is the worst agents I have had the misfortune of dealing with. After signing exchange documents in my solicitors and all ready to go ( as a cash buyer I was exchanging and completing on the same day) it appeared the agent had not forwarded on one of the compulsory forms they were supposed to ..Consequently the form was not forwarded on and the sale didn\'t happen. However over the Christmas period whilst the estate agent was open but the solicitor was not a higher offer came in and in order to get the sale we had to match it costing us an extra £3000. Also throughout the whole process the agent never returned our calls and each person seemed to give differing accounts of what was going on with the sale leading me to believe they were not always honest with us. All they want is too make money, and if this is through dishonest means the would do it. Do not use them!!!! They certainly do not follow professional codes of conduct.
Got the sale through before Christmas as planned

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Connells Office 36! To leave a new review of Connells Office 36, please click the link below !
Write a review for Connells Office 36