Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jan 05,2013
Jan 05,2013
That was like night mare for me to be tenant of Alba residential by this I mean never ever trust this property because they change their word and lie easily after signing contract. When I visited the flat they persuade me that flat and carpet will be clean and also all old and disgusting stuff such as very old and full of stain sofa and kitchen stuff will be transferred but unfortunately, when I got the flat, I was shock any thing was not clean and changed even carpet , I paid by own to wash carpet twice. Several times I called them to improve these problems but I had not received any responses or help during 24 months that I lived in flat to provide customer service. I paid for full furnished flat but actually living in unfurnished because all stuff so poor, disgusting and unusable. At the end when I wanted to move clean the flat and one of the staff member came to check every thing after investigating every where he was pleased to see clean flat, unfortunately I trust on his word and not to ask to sign paper to claim his word after 2 days I had got email that asked to reduce 250 pound of my deposit to clean flat.If you found your dream flat or any property which were under cover Alba residential, I would never recommend this agency to you.
By: Anonymous
Mar 05, 2013
It's no surprise that your customer satisfaction surveys come back with an excellent result - they are in no way anonymous. Why would a tenant leave negative feedback about Alba if the branch causing the problems gets to read the feedback? This would just sour relationships between all concerned and probably reduce the quality of service even more.
By: Mark Hastie
Jan 11, 2013
Hi Amir,

I'm sorry to hear this feedback, certainly it's not the service we aim to provide! I am looking to help resolve any negative complaints our clients have, and would welcome more information so that I can look into your case in more detail.

A very high percentage of our customer satisfaction surveys (something like 90%) come back with an excellent result and so when we hear from clients with an opinion such as this, it is disheartening.

I would welcome the chance to change your opinion of us, but first I will need a bit more information to start looking into things. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Alba Residential Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alba Residential Edinburgh