Jan 05,2013
Jan 05,2013
Generally the agents were good but lacked in the feedback area. They hardly ever telephoned to advise what the viewers thought of the property. Occasionally they would send an email but this was very inconsistent, I expected a call after every viewing.
I went joint agent eventually and the other agent phoned after every viewing to give feedback. In my opinion the service they offered was much better and I think Oakfield could easily rectify their inconsistency by maintaining good contact with their customers.
By: Oakfield
Jan 09, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.

Firstly I would like to apologise if you feel you were not given adequate service from our Bexhill Branch and not updated as often as you should have been after viewings. Our goal is always to keep our vendors completely informed throughout the process of marketing a property for sale and it seems we have not fulfilled this goal to your full expectations on this occasion.

We have taken all your comments constructively and will do all we can to improve the issues highlighted. Again, please accept our sincere apologies and we will endeavour to improve in this area in the future.

Kind regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill