Jan 05,2013
Jan 05,2013
I\'m a serial investor so deal with many estate agents in London, and I can honestly say Jack Hamilton is by far the most efficient agent I have ever worked with - very responsive, ALWAYS available when I needed to talk which is definitely something I have never said about another agent. The sales process was the most difficult I have experienced to date: 8 months sales cycle, half way through had a repossession order, couldn\'t get a mortgage without retention on property because of its condition, seller kept changing his mind! Jack remained 100% committed throughout the 8 months. In fact, Jack held the deal together and went far beyond the duties of an agent; he acted as an intermediary between both lawyers because even they had lost hope with the deal. I admit I\'m a demanding client - I have no tolerance for incompetence or slack - but Jack gets things done, quickly and proactively. Above all, he is trustworthy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London