Jan 05,2013
Jan 05,2013
It\'s been almost two months, since I became a tenant with Ellis & Co Bethnal Green branch and I am extremely happy.
The whole staff and our agent Kier Hawkins were spot on with their customer service - courteous, timely and delivered on their promises.
Kier was a breath of fresh air in my dealings with estate agents; having contacted over a hundred agents and carried out many viewings, he stood out with his sincerity and professionalism. This made the whole process of renting easier, because I wasn\'t pushed or manipulated, which had been the case with a number of agents previously.

During the first weeks in the flat I had an issue with the boiler; after notifying Ellis & Co, Kier immediately took care of it. I feel that Kier and Ellis & Co care for my well-being and I truly appreciate this.
They come highly recommended!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Bethnal Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Bethnal Green