Jan 04,2013
Jan 04,2013
I chose this estate agent after doing my research. Although Bradley\'s did not have as much housing stock as other estate agents, (apparently it helps if you chose one that does) and were not the cheapest , they did me proud. I found both Lewis and Katie to be very competent, charming, and accessible. They listened to suggestions I made re the house sale which I liked (i.e. I preferred more advertising in the local paper etc). I always got prompt and useful feedback after a viewing. Please note: My conveyancing was with Bradley\'s conveyancers (in addition to the solicitors), and I think this side of things needs improvement. I was not sent a link directly from them so I could log in and follow the sale process from start to end, but Lewis and my solicitors kept me in the loop - and received a text on completion day saying \'exchange\' has occurred. All a bit confusing especially since the solicitor didn\'t ring me either for confirmation of completion, although due to online banking I confirmed this myself and with Lewis later. It was in the run up to Xmas so maybe that had something to do with that. Many thanks to Lewis and Katie for their side of things...a pleasure to do business with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exeter St Thomas