Jan 05,2013
Jan 05,2013
We both sold a property with Bradley\'s and purchased a property. With regards to the sale of our property, the market was poor in the time we were trying to sell. However Bradley\'s did their best to endeavour to market our property. They are a friendly agency but maintain professionalism. Because of the friendliness I am unsure of their dynamism when selling, however once a buyer is found they are amazing. I could not rate them high enough. It\'s also goes for the buying of a property from them. They worked incredibly hard and I don\'t know what I would have done without them, once we had moved I missed my daily conversations with Bradley\'s!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plymstock! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plymstock, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Plymstock