Jan 04,2013
Jan 04,2013
To start with the very worst thing that this company did, they added a page onto the end of our tenancy agreement, stating that we agreed to pay an extra fee on our vacating date, and forged the signatures of myself and the other four tenants of the property on this page. I raised this with them, and they claimed that we had agreed to the charge, although it is clear to anyone looking at the document that these extra signatures do not even vaguely resemble our own.
They breached the terms of their own contract on many occasions, they were also very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this company to anyone, and if you are already renting a property through JustLets, I would recommend contacting them only in writing, as you will need to have a written record of all of your dealings with them when they try to hold onto your deposit at the end of the tenancy.
They could have not broken the law.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Just Lets (Hove) Office 1! To leave a new review of Just Lets (Hove) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Just Lets (Hove) Office 1