Jan 04,2013
Jan 04,2013
Edvis and Curtis were very professional and enthusiastic in finding me a good tenant at a time in December when the market was quiet. I found them both very efficient and knowledgable about the market and gave me sound advice which helped a lot in deciding on the tenant.They both returned my calls almost immediately and kept me updated regularly at every stage once the tenants were found and went through the contract and referencing process thoroughly.
The office staff were pleasant too especially Miray who would deal with the administrative matters efficiently and was most pleasant.
And most importantly once contracts were signed I received the monies swiftly and there were no hidden charges and I found the flexibility in their fees most attractive.
I will have no hesitation in using them again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon