Feb 08,2010
Feb 08,2010
Used them in 2006 - I was very dissapointed. Some stuff e.g. Flat was nice and spaceious, was amazing and I wouldn't have went with them only for those things. Broken promises and complete tossers the lot of them.

I moved in March, central heating didn't work they didn't help. Washing machine broke down and ended up with my most severe case of exzema from using the local laundromat. I unsatisfactory responses on these issues - a repair man came out after 6 months and after having taking a half day off work just confirmed it was a write off and that someone would be out soon...

Phone line was a Tiscali line, very basic stuff. The agent didn't even respond to my email querying this, so I did digging on my own. As this meant was 'another line' in the flat BT made the most of it - had to pay the same broadband bills as I would if I actually got the service (!) and they kept trying to con me into ordering a new BT line for
By: Dan Mcleod
Jun 15, 2010
am very disappointed that your experience with Atkinson Mcleod has been so poor. Atkinson Mcleod deal with over 2000 tenancies per annum and have literally thousands of Happy tenants and Landlords according to our customer surveys. However even one unhappy customer is too many , I am personally responsible for all complaints at Atkinson Mcleod. I would like very much to discuss this further with you so that we can remedy any outstanding issues or apologise where we may have made an error.Please respond by using ADD COMMENT link below or email me on dan@atkinsonmcleod.com. I am also more than happy to speak to you or meet in person if you require.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham