Jan 04,2013
Jan 04,2013
I sold this property on behalf of my Dad, who was too ill to deal with it. Richard, Chloe and Claire were very understanding and have provided an excellent service; taking much of the burden off of me, by liaising with my Dad\'s and the purchaser\'s solicitors.

I have always been kept up to date with developments, even when we had a buyer drop out. I know the property was remarketed really quickly, due to the speed with which another purchaser was found.

I would recommend their services, without hesitation
By: Oakfield
Jan 08, 2013
Dear Alan Wingrove

Thank you for taking the time to review our Bexhill branch of Oakfield.

We are glad you have had such great service from Chloe & Richard. Your positive comments have been passed on to them. We always strive to go over-and-above for our clients and we are glad we have succeeded to do this on this occasion.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our Bexhill team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill