Jan 03,2013
Guftar Hussain
Qamar Ismail
Jan 03,2013
Marigolds were fully managing my fully furnished property. I was very dissatisfied with the way my property was managed. They found a tenant & took her in without any references, background checks or credit check.

They did not carry out an inspection of the property whilst the tenant was in the property, it was not until she called them due to having a problem with the heating that they sent someone out who raised some concerns as the property and furniture were damaged and he noticed a dog was there (which was not in the tenancy agreement).
I found out about the damage after the tenant had left and one of the agents met me at the property to show me the damage which needed repairing. I WAS SHOCKED AT THE STATE OF THE HOUSE & THE FURNITURE WHICH WAS ALL DESTROYED! The walls and carpet were all damaged, some of the carpet had been taken out by the tenant. The gas cooker did not work at all. The kitchen cupboard doors were hanging off, bathroom tiles were missing, some of the curtain rails including the curtains had been taken, the original shower curtain had also been taken. Two real leather sofas were completely damaged and broken it looked as if the dog had chewed the arm rests. The house was filthy and had an unpleasant smell of urine, with lots of junk and rubbish left both inside the house and the garden.
All they were interested in was for me to pay for all repairs to get the house back to its original condition so they could let it out again. They only identified that the leather sofas were damaged and this was what they were going to claim for from the tenant, I have still not recieved anything yet, it has been over 6 months. THEY DID NOT KEEP A RECORD OF THE STATE OF THE HOUSE AND ITEMS INCLUDED WHEN THE PROPERTY WAS HANDED OVER TO THEM E.G. AN INVENTORY.
Mr Guftar Hussain and Mr Ismail Qamar did apologise initially admitting that they were inexperienced and it was a mistake. However they did not try to compensate me or help me to recover losses, they should have done this on my behalf as they were fully managing the property and it was due to their negligence that all this happened. AFTER THAT I WROTE A LETTER TO THEM GIVING THEM TIME TO RESOLVE THE MATTER WITHIN 14 DAYS OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE TO PROCEED TO COURT. INSTEAD THEY RESPONDED BY TELLING ME THEY WILL BE TAKING ME TO COURT FOR MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS. Why would i do that? I do not have time for all this. I was only trying to resolve this.
I COULD GO ON WITH 3 PAGES OF A4 PAPER LISTING ALL THAT HAPPENED, I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DO ALL THIS HERE. MY ADVICE TO ANYONE WOULD BE TO STAY WELL AWAY FROM MARIGOLD RESIDENTIALS AS THEY ARE INEXPERIENCED & WILL CAUSE YOU A GREAT AMOUNT OF STRESS & A BIG LOSS. GET YOURSELF A REPUTABLE PROFESSIONAL AGENT. MARIGOLD RESIDENTIALS NEED TO BE CLOSED DOWN. DO NOT GO NER THEM.
THEY NEED MORE EXPERIENCE AND THEY NEED TO BE HONEST. SEE ABOVE. INSTEAD OF TELLING ME I AM MAKING FALSE CLAIMS & THEY WILL TAKE ME TO COURT THEY NEED TO RESOLVE THE SITUATION.
Attached Files