Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
We bought a property from Radcliffe & Rust estate agents. Working with these guys through this purchase was excellent. They were professional through the whole process, it felt like they wanted both buyer and seller to walk away happy. Richard stepped in when things were taking too long and stepped back when we needed space. We had approached a few other estate agents to view other properties while we were hunting none came across as well as this team. I cannot praise them enough given the horror stories I have heard from friends who have bought from other agents before us. Everything we were told by Richard including how and when things would happen took place as he described. We got queries answered and extra viewings were accommodated not rushed or pressured. They are honest, efficient and care about their customers. I cannot praise them enough for making this process so effortless for me and my family.

Well done and thank you again to the whole team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge