Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
Palmer snell yeovil what a joke...

So weve been with them a year, and my word its been a shambles since we started. The house has no central heating, it was advertised as central heating. Theres 2 radiators in the whole property servicing 7 rooms.. lol

Our bath wouldnt drain, I called them 5 times to get that sorted in the end I thought id phone the plummer directly. He came out within the hour!

They send letters saying theyd like to look at the property once youve been there for 5 months.. It states if its not convient they can change the date. When you call to say your not avaliable you end up with a middle aged woman telling you they cant change it because its a \'blanket visit\' and they are doing all the houses in my area and its basically tough. I then get threatened that they are calling my landlord to say we are un coprative and we are refusing acess to the property! All I wanted to do was change the date more suitable for when im actually home.

Weve asked for selveral things to be done, and palmer snell have never got back to us.. Ive had to chase the local and maintenance office several times before giving up.

Palmer Snell like to think they can show people round the property 2 MONTHS before you leave/vacate, they say the office will send out a letter asking if you want to renew your contract or vacate. They dont bother doing this untill you have a month left on the tennancy. Ive had phone calls telling me to email them to say I wont be renewing before the 1 months so they can get it advertised and people can view it. Dont be fooled by this it means giving up your tennancy early they can legally show people around..

I have found one woman in the lettings department rude, un helpful and she even questioned my disability because \'i dont look disabled\'. Im glad im giving up our house, our privicys been invaded too many times and weve been made to feel like were damaging their property by living in a house they manage.

They wont tell you what their fair wear and tare policy is, and refuse to check the property before you hand over the keys! If you want them to check the property before you leave itll cost you £50.. ive never been charged by a letting agent to check a property before we leave. I guess palmer snell do it after you hand the keys to fleese.you out of money.

I certenly wont be using these COW BOYS again...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Palmer Snell Office 6! To leave a new review of Palmer Snell Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Palmer Snell Office 6