Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
Dear Mr Marques,

I just wanted to send a quick email praising your team member, Oksana.

Oksana arranged for me to see a number of properties to let before Christmas. I've not taken up a property at the moment as my circumstances have changed, but I wanted to express my thanks to Oksana for her approach.

I found her to be agreeable in her manner and diligent in her research; she went beyond my expectations by arranging to view various properties instead of the one I had initially expressed an interest in. To my surprise, all of them were worth viewing.¢â‚¬â€œ and it felt that she had actually listened to me, as opposed to simply dragging me around a list of properties that clearly wouldn't be suitable, as is so often the case when letting.

She then kept in contact and followed up with me assiduously. In a market where people are very quick to complain when they're not happy, I thought I should be equally quick to praise outstanding customer service and courtesy. Oksana is a credit to your office.

Kind regards,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Office 24! To leave a new review of Foxtons Office 24, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Office 24