Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
Simmons sold my late fathers house for me in 2012. Of three agents I \'interviewed\', Simmons gave what I believed to be the most realistic and sensible valuation (middle of the three) and also had with reasonable fees and terms.
Once I accepted their proposal, the details were quickly and accurately written up and the house was sold within a week for the full asking price. Simmons checked the buyer to ensure they were in a position to purchase and advised me accordingly.
During the process of the sale, Simmons were the driving force, regularly contacting the buyers solicitors and my own throughout to ensure things moved quickly.
My main contact with Simmons was Pat Richardson. I have nothing but praise for her professionalism and attention to detail. On the few occasions that I had communications with other members of the Simmons team I found them all to be knowledgable and well informed too.
When the time comes to sell my own house it will be through Simmons.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3! To leave a new review of Simmons & Sons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons & Sons Office 3