Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
I thought it necessary to write to complement Conran Estates in Greenwich, for one of their staff members, Abigail Christian, based at the Greenwich Office

My son and his wife had, during December, both been offered new jobs in London and were therefore anxious to try to find a new flat in London for their new start in January

My wife and I flew over from France ( Cannes) to help them look for a new flat between Blackheath Village and Greenwich ¢â‚¬â€œ which would be an ideal area for them both to commute from

We arrived in London on the morning of Christmas eve, not a great day being so close to Christmas, but we thought at least we would get a feel for what was available.

Spent the morning in Blackheath, where every agent came up with the same statement ¢â‚¬â€œ ¢â‚¬Å“ its Christmas eve, our Christmas party starts in 2 hours, come back in the New Year ¢â‚¬Å“ None of them wanted to take my sons contact details or really seemed to care.

Then on to Greenwich. Tried a couple of Agents near to the main part of town¢â‚¬Â¦.got the same comments. We were then about to give up when a neighbouring agent to Conrans offices ( who only sold property ¢â‚¬â€œ did not do rentals,) suggested we went next door to Conran Estates.

We were greeted by Abi, and what a difference. Thoroughly professional with a beaming smile ! and could not have been more helpful. She arranged for a viewing of a property in January, took our details and really wanted to help.

Suffice to say my son and his wife viewed the property and have decided to go ahead with the rental.

Congratulations to Conran Estates and all of their staff and particular thanks to Abi, for someone who offered a thoroughly professional approach, despite the hour on Christmas Eve , when everyone else seemed not to care. So good to see that some people make an effort to care about their clients.

If you get such good service on Christmas Eve when everyone is thinking about going home, then do give this agent a call. They all seem to care!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich