Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
I recently purchased a property through Express Estate Agents. From day one the company has kept me up to date with regular communications via phone/text/emails. The service has been second to none and Beth Holland has been extremely helpful and professional throughout the transaction. I would definite recommend this company to purchase a property and would consider them in the future if I decide to sell a property.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Jan 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are not only passionate about delivering success to our customers but also in the best manner possible. We always strive to provide you with the service you want and work hard to live up to our commitments. We are delighted that we have provided you with such a memorable experience. We've made great progress and laid very firm foundations, but there's always more to do. Feedback on where we have delivered a great customer experience is always very valuable to us.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office