Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
I used to be a tenant of WPR for the past four years, and I can\'t say anything bad about them. The whole staff and especially Mr Richard J. Santos were really helpful, always available. They helped us through a lot of complicated situations and never made a fuss out of it. I\'m glad that I could deal with them and I can only recommend WPR if you are looking for reliable people and a great service!
By: Tim B
May 13, 2013
What a kind and generous review of Warren Powell-Richards, many thanks. As a small independent company we really care about the impression we create and so we are all delighted that you were pleased with the service which you received. We all wish you well for the future.Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton