Jan 03,2013
Jan 03,2013
We sold our house through Preston Baker after already trying to sell using an online estate agent. Looking back I wish we had sold our house with Presten Baker from the onset, as they worked really hard (especially Bryony who is a pleasure to deal with) to get us a sale. I believe that if it wasn\'t for Bryony\'s hard work and really pushing for a sale for us, it still wouldn\'t have happened. My only small negative point to make would be that I think they can be fairly aggresive about getting people in to view the property, which did mean that we had a fair few people who didn\'t turn up for viewings, and this can be really fristrrating when you have spent all day cleaning the house. However I am sure this is a common occurenece with all estate agents, and like I said before, it was Preston Bakers proactive marketing of our property that eventually got us a sale. I would definitely recommend Preston Baker to other people based on my experience. They are professional and friendly, and if there is a next time I would go straight to them. Thank you team :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Headingley! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Headingley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Headingley