Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
To begin with I was emailed details of my new home, as soon as it was marketed, as Chloe had recognised that it was suitable for my needs. I was able to book a viewing via email too and see the flat on the Saturday.
The weekend viewing was very important to me as I do not have flexible working hours and other agents are not as accommodating. Also, dealing with everything via email was so much more convenient for me, than phone calls.
Chloe was friendly and explained clearly what the next steps were if I would like to move forward with an application.
I requested that things move swiftly, as I had some holiday from work and I wanted to be able to move in over this time. Chloe worked efficiently to enable me to pick the keys up, within 6 days of viewing my new flat!
I am now fairly settled in and enjoying my new home!
By: Oakfield
Jan 03, 2013
Dear Amelia

Thank you for taking the time to review our Bexhill branch of Oakfield.

We are glad you have had such great service from Charlotte. Your positive comments have been passed on to her. We always strive to go over-and-above for our clients and we are glad we have succeeded to do this on this occasion.

If you ever need any additional advice in the future our Bexhill team would be more than happy to do all we can to help.

Kind Regards

Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill