1) Having been told by the ludlow thompson person who showed us round the flat (not the worcester branch) that it would be fine for the 2 of us to live in the flat but only have 1 name on the contract we were told that we would have to pay £300 to get the 2nd person added.
2) having gone to great lengths getting various documents photo copied and posted over (not everyone has access to scanners in the UK) and started pestering me with calls and \'URGENT\' emails threatening me that the deal would all fall through unless they receive them all by a certain date, they managed to lose the documents. they then claimed they never received them. Which might have been believable had they not returned the original driving license that my mother had included in the envelope.
3) They sent workmen round to our house without any prior warning. Not that we care but it would have been polite to mention it to us. It\'s okay because the workman has a spare key to our property. They didn\'t mention that either.
4) They have managed to lose the spare key to our property. So now there is a key to our flat that could be anywhere.
5) We now have to take time off work whenever they need to send someone round.
6) The bolier in the property was deemed safe by their engineer prior to us moving in and so was issued with the appropriate certificate. When there was a fault with the boiler we had to get a separate engineer to come out (due to some warranty agreement). This engineer condemned our boiler and turned it off.
7) When we made a complaint they just denied any wrong doing.
What agent could do to change your mind?
If they hadn\'t made the process the most tedious process in the whole world.