Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
Whilst I cannot comment on 2move as a lettings company I have recently used them to sell my mothers property in Riverview Park. When my wife originally booked the appointment they asked a number of questions to help them prepare for the appointment which she thought was quite professional. The valuation manager met us as planned and ran through our options with pricing showing us properties that they, and other agents have sold. Whilst he gave us his opinion he didnt push us to go onto the market at his price, so we tried for a little higher (£2500 more) which he said was no problem. They had viewings around within a few days and an offer had been submitted within 2 weeks a little low for our liking and even the agent said he would expect higher offers to follow. Within a month we had shaken hands with a young couple and agreed to take the home off of the market. We feel like they delivered a great service and always kept us in the loop, a few appointments didnt materialise to which they apologised for tried to reschedule, some did and some didnt. All in all we feel that they gave us good value for money, and we would tell our friends about them to use in the future
By: Clinton@2move
Jan 03, 2013
Good afternoon John. Firstly many thanks for taking the time to post a review regarding your experiences whilst dealing with my company, its greatly appreciated. May I take this opportunity to wish you and the family a Happy New Year and thank you once again for you kind instructions to sell the property. We all remain available to you should you require any further assistance in the future. Thanks again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 2-move Office 1! To leave a new review of 2-move Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 2-move Office 1