Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
As a first time buyer I found Spencer\'s very helpful with the whole buying process and I was kept in regular contact and up to date with progress of the development at all times.
With my situation I did experience problems at the exchanging stage due to my lender pulling out at last minute. Jay Williams excelled himself and got me in touch with a mortgage broker and had already explained the whole situation to him before I had even spoken to the broker,which really sped the process along.
Again, Jay was very useful when it came to undertaking some initial snagging of the property as he helped to pick up on some imperfections.
Any queries I had for the developer were automatically forwarded on by Spencers and responses were always obtained.
Very satisified with the service I recieved from Jay and Spencers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton