Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
Warren Powell Richards offer a professional and efficient service. From the first appointment at the flat, through to the commencement of the tenancy, Richard has been available to advise and assist me. Richard attended to all the arrangements, even arranging key cutting and providing me with digital scanned copies of relevant paperwork . I am delighted to have found a reliable Managing Agent, who I have no hesitation in recommending. Thank you Richard and the team at Warren Powell Richards.
By: Tim B
May 07, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your positive thoughts regarding Warren Powell-Richards and in particular Richard. I am delighted that you were well looked after รขโ‚ฌโ€œ as a small local company we try very hard to take good care of our clients. Best wishes for the future
Regards Tim Buxton, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton