Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
I used this agent last year to sell a property I can honestly say I have never been treated so poorly because of there lousy customer service they cost me the sale on my property at all costs do not deal with the branch manager she is possibly the most arrogant person I have ever come across she spoke to me like a four year old I was then passed on to the top man who dismissed any complaints I put forward I have been put of selling. my house as I have now lost total faith in the estate agents in Carlisle because of the rough shod treatment handed out by this firm considering Carlisle is such a small place they should be a lot more careful about there customer service as word of mouth is the best recommendation but in my case be assured I will leave a reveiw on every site to advise people of the treatment this firm hands out and stop any further people being disapointed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cumberland Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Cumberland Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cumberland Estate Agents Office 9