Jan 02,2013
Jan 02,2013
I first contacted Ryan in May 2011 with regards to letting my property.

I was re-locating as a result of work circumstances and needed to let out my flat rather soonish (as of August 2011).

Ryan visiting my property within a matter of days. He was polite, prompt and understanding (I had only purchased the property in September 2010 and had only just decorated so was a bit weary of letting the property so soon after renovating it).

The photographs Ryan took of the property were excellent (they were in focus and tenants could clearly see the dimensions of the room) and within a matter of weeks the property was let (I believe that one of the first couples to view the flat took the property on).

We are now in January 2013 and the same tenants are in the property. I must give Ryan full credit with regards to my tenants as they always pay their rent on time and have looked after the property (which was one of my prime concerns to letting). I am am very happy landlady and am pleased with how Ryan choose tenants who were suitable for my property (I now live in Manchester so I\'m not around the corner should things go wrong).

Every six months I also receive a review of how the letting is going - which includes photographs (so I can see for myself that my flat is still "in one piece"!).

I have had one misunderstanding with an annual payment which covered the insurance for my property ( the insurance protects me incase the tenants don\'t pay and leave owing rent) - but this was quickly resolved by email in the same day.

Overall I am happy with the service that Ryan and the team at Ramsey Moore have provided, and for as long as I continue to let my property I will use Ramsey Moore.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham! To leave a new review of Ramsey Moore Dagenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ramsey Moore Dagenham